Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Just An Update

I appreciate everyone checking out this blog. I just wanted to give an update as to how everything was going. I've been dealing with morning sickness for the last month. (although whoever gave it that name doesn't know much about it, because it happens all day) It's been mostly nausea, with a little throwing up. Sorry if that's TMI for some of you. I've gained about 3-4 pounds, and have been craving mostly junk food. (and for those of you that know me well, it's been terrible to eat all the junk and sodium-filled food) The doctor said if I could keep it down, I should eat it. (within reason) I'm hoping I'll be able to go back to my regular eating habits in the next few weeks. I take a nap just about every day, and I'm very thankful my schedule allows me to do this.

Our next doctor's appointment is May 17, so we'll be able to give you more info then.

In the next couple of weeks, I'll start adding pictures of me from the side (aaa!) so we can all see the progression.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers! We love you all!

Rachel

No comments: