Thursday, September 13, 2007

Message From Rachel

Hello everyone! Sorry it’s been so long between entries! Since we don’t have DSL at home now, it’s harder to coordinate. I’m going into my third trimester next week – can you believe it!? My stomach has been expanding steadily. I feel really good. She is kicking all the time now and slowly making her way to my ribs. One of our favorite things to do in the evening is watch my stomach as she kicks and swirls. Sometimes I think she’s trying to escape. Maybe she’s claustrophobic like her mommy! =) My only symptom currently is back pain, which I know will only get worse as the time draws near! Our next doctor appointment is Friday, September 14, which includes a gestational diabetes test and another ultrasound. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers! They are quite appreciated! If anyone uses snail mail still, we’d love to hear from you all. Here’s our new home address – feel free to drop us a line! 22267 171st Street, Basehor, KS 66007

Love to you all!

Rachel

No comments: