Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Few Rachel Pictures

Here is Rachel with Kramer (our cleaver and mischievous miniature dachshund...actually, he pretty much sleeps 20 hours a day).



Rachel is preparing breakfast before she has to rush off to work. If you are trying to interpret the look, allow me to help: "Eric, I've had enough of the camera. Will you please help get breakfast ready?"



Rachel and I (Eric) were on a good running routine pre-pregnancy. Since the pregnancy we have kept up the exercise by walking. Kramer joins us as we walk through the park.



Hopefully, I won't get into too much trouble for posting this picture. Rachel is enjoying an afternoon snack of chips and salsa. Rachel did not have any of those unusual cravings that you hear many women talk about during pregnancy. (Again, I think Rachel was pretty sick of the camera being in my hands...but, that's what I'm there for)

2 comments:

Melinda Sorg said...

As Rachel killed you yet for putting up that last picture? Mom and I agree that she probably didn't like you putting that up!

Rachel and Eric said...

I ended up asking Rachel if the picture was okay to put up. She was cool with it. People have even commented that it is a very cute picture.